Urban Land Conservancy (“ULC”) seeks a Vice President of Master Site Development to take responsibility for all phases of master development on multiple ULC properties, including conceptual design, planning and infrastructure, community engagement, financing and financial projections, marketing, and take-out strategy that incorporates ULC’s long-term stewardship of the real estate.
ULC’s mission is to create equitable communities through affordable real estate. We do this by intervening in the real estate marketplace in underserved, at-risk neighborhoods to acquire, develop and preserve physical assets that bring benefit to community and that would otherwise be lost to the market. ULC plays this unique and important real estate role on behalf of the community by preserving the affordability of existing and future real estate developments that are so essential in meeting critical needs.
Qualified candidate should have 10+ years of real estate development and leadership experience. We are also looking for someone with:
- Experience in planning and completing large real estate developments ($5M – $250M)
- Experience in land and building acquisitions, redevelopment of existing sites, and negotiating development deals
- Demonstrated experience in engaging community stakeholders effectively and a willingness to continue those relationships
- Demonstrated understanding of real estate contracts, construction financing, green building design
- Knowledge of real estate project financing tools, resources, and requirements
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- MBA desired
- Must pass an acceptable reference check
- Must pass a satisfactory background check
- Must be reliable, punctual, and demonstrate a good work ethic
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for the majority of scheduled work hours
- Salary range is $110,000-$125,000 and is commensurate with depth of experience and overall qualifications
- Benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) after six months, paid life insurance, AD&D, and short- and long-term disability
Qualified professionals should apply for the position by sending cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 pm on Monday, May 28th.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
It is the policy of Urban Land Conservancy to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.